Saturday 6 October 2012

The wrong catitude

I'm not a happy catty right now. Very upset with Steve. I don't think I'll be talking to him for quite some time.

We were just having a chat about the new cats coming into our area, when Steve said he didn't like the number of Siamese who had arrived.

I asked him what he meant and he said he didn't like that way they came in, taking all the Sparrows from ordinary hard-chasing Tabbies.
Then he said that all Siamese are the same anyway. He thinks they're sly.

I told him that I really didn't like this view, particularly as I'm part Siamese.
He said 'yeah, but you're alright though'.

I told him what he said was offensive and breedist, but he didn't seem bothered.

I said that I'm not speaking to him until he apologises and changes his catitude,
then wandered off (this was partly as I was hungry too).

No comments:

Post a Comment