Monday 8 October 2012

Hidden Treasure

It's horrible outside, with really fine rain that makes my coat go all silvery.
I was sat on a wall, with my ears flat down and my miserable face on, so I decided to come back in.

The only problem with this is that I seem to have lots of catty-energy today.
I have decided to use this by looking under things, to see what I can find, and chasing imaginary mice.
Chasing imaginary mice confuses daddy, and he often makes a sound like 'why are you charging around the house like a nutter...'. He clearly has no imagination.


Looking under things has also proved lots of fun. So far, I have pawed out three pens, then chased them until I lost them under something else.
I have also found two spiders, both of which were very tasty (they seem to have a richer flavour at this time of year).
In addition, I have found; a long piece of string, a shiny, flat, silver thing, a leaf, and a catty-biscuit (yum!).

It seems like coming inside was the right decision.
I would like some attention now though, so I am going to dribble on daddy.




No comments:

Post a Comment