Sunday 7 October 2012

The evil tree

Can anyone (cat or human) help with some catty-confusion and concussion please?

Lulu, Pumpkin and I have all been caught out by an evil tree in the last few days.
Every time one of us has been sat near / under it, a spiky green ball has fallen and hit our heads.
This hurts very much and makes us do dazed catty head-shakes. Pumpkin managed to claw one open and it had a weird, solid, brown lump inside of it. She said she bit it, but it didn't taste very nice.

We are worried that these brown lumps might turn into strange creatures though. We also think that the tree is evil and is trying to hurt our heads on purpose.
What have we done wrong to this tree?


While I think about this I am going to go out and chase some leaves.

When I come back, I hope that someone has the answers to our questions...

*evil



No comments:

Post a Comment