Wednesday 3 October 2012

The art of being cute

I'm not one to boast, but... well... I am cute.



This didn't come naturally to me; my first mummy and daddy didn't want me, so took me to a place where they put me in a little room :(
Thankfully there were lots of other cats there, and we made friends through the bars.


I worked on my cuteness and this is how I found a new home.

If you want to stay with your humans, and wind them round your little catty-paws, I recommend following a few simple guidelines to cuteness;

-If you have done something wrong, never admit to it. Simply lower your head and look a bit sad, or give your human(s) multiple catty leg-rubs (don't forget to purr too).

-If your human(s) enter a room where you are sleeping, you can do one of the following;
1. Roll over so that your belly is showing, indicating 'belly rub please'. Be careful not to claw your humans.
2. Cover your eyes with a paw, to say 'sorry, I'm trying to sleep and look cute'.

-When you're human calls you for food, always run towards them and miaow. This looks like you are happy too see them, rather than just showing that you are hungry.

-I know that human-kittens can be strange, but try to get on with them as humans don't seem to like cats that can't do this. If you want to go for super-cuteness, curl up next to human-kittens when they are sleeping.
Humans think this is you showing affection when, really, you are there as the human-kitten is warm.


-As often as possible, even when you are not in hunt mode, try to play along when humans wave string or toys in front of you. They like this.

That's about it, although if any cats have other tips then please let me know.

Good luck being cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment