Tuesday 2 October 2012

40 Catty-winks

I wish daddy wouldn't tickle my little catty-nose when I'm sleeping. It makes my paws twitch.

I was happy that he woke me up earlier though (as I signalled by stretching out my legs), because I was having the weirdest catty-dream;

I was in a garden, but the grass was blue and the sky was green. I was sitting, and when I tried to move I couldn't. I wasn't too worried, so thought I'd clean myself, but every part of fur I licked tasted of fish. Even stranger, different parts tasted of different fish. My paws tasted of tuna, and my bib tasted of salmon.
I could see Lulu and Pumpkin in the distance, but they couldn't hear me when I called them...and their ears were now on their little catty-chins!
Then the grass started tilting heavily left and right. There was sound, like a screaming fox, and all of the leaves in front of me came to life, as mice, running in all directions.
Suddenly I was able to move again, but even quicker than usual. I had super catty-powers!
I was pouncing on mice all over the place, but as soon as I had one in my paws it would slip through and float upwards to the green sky; tail pointing down, head pointing up.
I looked up and there were catty-millions of mice flying upwards, saying 'eeeeeeh!'.
I looked over at Lulu and Pumkin and their eyes had gone purple. They both said 'baaa' then ran off in opposite directions....


this is when daddy woke me up.

I'm very confused. What can this mean?





No comments:

Post a Comment