Friday 5 October 2012

A slow day

It's a bit cold and miserable outside so I have decided to spend most of today curled up asleep-ish.
However, I wanted to be able to watch my territory too, so picked the sofa by the window on which to curl up.

In between naps, tail flicks, and occasional stretches, I have seen;

-three Magpies, two of which made me chatter.

-daddy give me a nice scratch behind the ears, and a chin tickle.

-daddy drop lots of things and make the sound 'shit'.

-a squirrel, which made me open my eyes a bit, but nothing more.

-Some rain.

-lots of leaves swirling around, on the floor.

-A shoelace that daddy wanted me to play with.

-A bowl of tuna that daddy was silly enough to leave near me.


....and that's about it.

Think I'll have another nap now....





No comments:

Post a Comment