Thursday 6 September 2012

Pouncing Practice

Daddy was being lazy yesterday so I had nose him several times to get him up for my breakfast.

I was hungry, and in a rush to get outside, so I tried to eat it as daddy was getting it ready. I thought I was helping him, but then he put it high up, so I had to wait until it was all in the bowl.

After a quick wash, I ran out.

After time spent inside, with my poorly leg, I've been a bit off the pace with my pouncing. I missed a mouse, the day before yesterday, that I could normally have caught with my eyes closed. Because of this I decided to have some pouncing practice.
I pounced on leaves, twigs, woodlice, shadows, stones, flowers, and bees. It was fun, but daddy looked very confused when he saw me doing this.

After a quick mouse hunt I spotted some mud that looked strange. I pawed at it and millions of ants ran out. I thought 'ants! ants! ants! ants!'. I swatted some and they stuck to my paw. They tickled, so I tried to get them off by flicking that paw. In the end I just ate them.

I saw daddy later on and rolled over, so I could get a belly rub. He moved a stick in front of me quickly, which reminded me of mice tails, so I bit it.

Oh, and I have some news. I've made a catty-lady-friend. I think she's a bit older than me, but I like that. She's quite fluffy, but glamorous with it. See what you think....

No comments:

Post a Comment