Monday 10 September 2012

Catty-Courting

When we were doing our Cattylympics (see blog post below this), Pumpkin told me she saw another lady-cat that was watching, and who seemed very impressed with me.

This made my white bib puff out a little bit.

Apparently this lady-cat is a Tortoiseshell, which is perferct. As they say 'Gentle-cats prefer Tortoiseshells'.
Better still, this lady-cat likes Siamese boy-cats. I'm part-Siamese, on my dad's (my real dad) side, so this also works out well.


I found out that this lady-cat is called 'Fluffles', which is a bit silly, but if she's pretty I'll get over it.
She lives four gardens down from me.

Feeling brave, after my cattylympic success, I decided to leave her a present.
Because I trust Pumpkin's judgement, we went out together to look for the best mouse possible, for Fluffles.

After hours of browsing (Pumpkin saw a good mouse in the first garden, then made me look at all the others, before going back to the first one), I got what I wanted; a plump Field Mouse.
I was very careful to make sure I kept it's head on, so that it was well presented.

Pumpkin gave me a supportive lick, then I took the mouse, along with some grass and Daisies, to Fluffles' garden.
I rubbed my head all over the mouse, so she knows who it's from, then left it for her.


I did get a bit annoyed on the way back, as I forgot that I don't have balls any more, but Pumpkin told me Fluffles doesn't mind this, from what she's heard.

I hope to hear from her soon...


1 comment: