Wednesday 5 September 2012

Freedom

So, after my late night visit to the catty-doctors I had a tricky couple of days.

The morning after I came home, I woke up feeling like I'd been on the Catnip all night. I think it's all the catty-drugs the catty-doctor gave me.

Feeling a little weird I decided to get up, then go and dribble on daddy for a bit.
After a while I realised I was very hungry, so I called out 'foood! fooood!' and rubbed myself on daddy's legs. This always seems to work.
It was hard getting to my food bowl though, as I still couldn't see properly with that weird thing round my head. It also made it hard to eat. In the end I decided to just stick my whole face into my food and lick my cheeks afterwards.

Not long after eating I needed the toilet so I went to the door-to-outside, sat down, and called daddy to let me out. When he came over, though, he just looked at me and didn't open the door, so I miaowed 'daddy, please can I go outside? Pleeeease let me out, I need a poo'. ...but he still didn't let me out.
I didn't understand, and had to go to poo in a box of small stones in the room, where daddy washes and goes to the toilet as well. I don't like doing this as it's much harder to bury my poo afterwards. Daddy still takes it and puts it in a bag. I wish he didn't do this. I don't like him seeing it.

I still wanted to go outside, as it was sunny, which means there'll be more mice about, but daddy wouldn't let me. I sat by the door-to-outside and miaowed 'daddy, pleeease, pleeease let me go outside. It's sunny and I want to chase mice'.
He didn't open the door. He made a sound like 'it's for your own good'. I didn't know what this meant. I was beginning to think he didn't love me any more :(

As I couldn't go outside, and kept walking into things with my head-thing on, I got very sad and decided to just lie down.
The next day was very much the same, so I got even sadder. I couldn't understand why daddy wouldn't let me out to play. He tried to get me to chase pens, as sometimes they look like skinny mice to me, but I wasn't in the mood.

Then, the next day, after a quick breakfast of rabbit in gravy, daddy suddenly opened the door for me. I was confused at first, so I flicked my tail from side to side. Then I was so happy I ran off to the bottom of the garden, then stopped suddenly and cleaned my paw.

I've been so busy catching up on lost time, outside, that I haven't put my new adventures on here properly. However, excitingly, I have started my very own catty-Twitter profile (@BruceMiaow) and Facebook profile (Bruce Miaow) where I quickly type what I've been up to.

I will have adventures to tell of tomorrow, but for now I have some sunbathing to do. I was covered up yesterday, can you see my white bits?

No comments:

Post a Comment