Saturday 8 September 2012

Phew!

...made it!

I got bored with being on the ground, and spotted a good place to sit, so I ran up this big wooden thing next door (It has lots of plants climbing up the side. Not sure why it's there. Humans can be strange).
The problem was, I realised I couldn't get down. I called to daddy, lots and lots, and eventually he came over. The big wooden thing is right next to my garden, so daddy could reach me.
He put out his hands to help me down, but I decided I didn't want help, so I gave him a little paw swipe.
He made a sound like 'fine, suit yourself' and went back inside.

I decided I did want help again, so called out lots more.
In the end, after what seemed likes millions of catty-hours, I decided to make a leap for it. I made it, but I did land on a slug. It wasn't very happy.

Anyway, the reason I'm glad I'm inside now is because I wanted to ask a question. My catty-friends and I have all noticed that the same thing has been on the screens that humans watch, for ages; lots of other humans moving very quickly, leaping, throwing things. We also saw one where a human did a strange type of pounce into a big box of sand. Is this a large litter tray?

Can any humans or cats please tell me what it is that is happening on the screens?
I'd quite like to try some of the things I've seen.


Here is a picture of my view from the top of next door's wooden thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment