Sunday 4 November 2012

Loud Noises

That time has come again, when humans have lots of fiery things in their gardens; the things that make really loud noises and hurt my sensitive catty-ears :(

I was outside for quite a while last night, as daddy wasn't home, and kept having to run from garden to garden when I heard the noises. My catty-instinct always tells me to run, as it might be a big scary animal chasing me.
I did try hiding under lots of things, but could still hear all of the bangs and whistles, so that didn't help. It made my ears twitch so much that they started to itch and I had to scratch them with my back legs.


By the time daddy got home I was very upset, and miaowed at the door as loud as I could to be let in. Luckily daddy heard me above all of the bangs.
Daddy put some food out for me, which made me happier, but I still kept jumping while eating as the noises could still be heard indoors :(


After I'd eaten I went to curl up next to daddy, on the sofa, as he was warm and I knew I'd get some attention.
I tried to sleep, but my catty-senses were on full alert, with all of the noises outside, and my catty-ears were twitching and turning like mad. I did fall asleep here and there, but kept getting woken up, with a jump.

Daddy tried to keep me calm and didn't even get angry when I accidentally ate some of his dinner.

I hope these fiery things aren't around for too long. I really don't like them.
Think I might stay in tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment