Monday 12 November 2012

Cleaning and tidying


I'm sure I've said this before, but how do humans stay clean? I've seen daddy stand under something that sprays water, but only once a day from what I can remember.

Surely humans can't wash just once per day? And why don't humans use their tongues? This is a very efficient method of cleaning and ensures that you smell of your last meal all day.

I have just had to spend 5 minutes cleaning daddy, as he wasn't up to my standard of grooming.

I also had a bit of a panic this morning. I found a corner of a room that didn't smell of me at all. How am I supposed to own my home if it doesn't smell of me?
I had to spend 10 minutes rubbing my head against everything until it was suitable scented with Bruceness.


Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some biscuits to attend to...


No comments:

Post a Comment