Friday 16 November 2012

Crouching cat, hidden Sparrow

Something very strange is going on. I've seen it before, but it's still weird. There's this  whispy stuff all over the place; kind of like clouds, but on the floor.

It makes hunting an interesting experience. Sometimes my sleek, little, black and white body is hidden, sometimes it can be seen by the animals I hunt.

I was stalking a Sparrow this morning and, after my initial catty-chatters, I decided to have a real go at catching it. This was really hard though.
The whispy stuff would drift across, hiding me, then drift away again, causing me to crouch down or slip behind a tree.
The whispy stuff would also hide the Sparrow from my view sometimes. When it cleared the Sparrow had often hopped to another place.


After a while I got a bit fed up with the vanishing Sparrow and just ran out at it, claws stretched... but it flew up into the sky and I missed it.
Obviously I had to pretend I didn't want to catch it in the first place, so I started cleaning my bib.


I hope this whispy stuff clears soon. I don't like it.



No comments:

Post a Comment