Monday 3 December 2012

My favourite cushion

Sometimes I get very happy; usually around feeding time, or when I've just come in from the cold, or when daddy gives me lots of attention and chin-tickles.

When I am super-catty-happy I like to wander over to my favourite cushion. I sit up, put my front paws on it, then push up and down with them, sinking into the cushion. It's my little happy dance. It shows that I am content and it reminds me of when I was a kitten, and I used to push against my mum's tummy to get more milk.

As I have just eaten, I have just had a very long happy dance. After a nap I may go back and do some more happy dancing, then I will find daddy and rub my head against him until he tickles my chin.

Here is a picture of my favourite happy dance cushion....

No comments:

Post a Comment