Thursday 6 December 2012

A clean set

Phew! No more white stuff fell last night, so I can prowl without worry, for now.

I didn't really make the most of this today, though.

I did go out for a quick piddle - which made the white stuff go yellow - and bit of a sniff, but it was chilly on my little catty nose, so I came back in.

I decided to use the time well and, after a nap, I set about giving all of my paws a deep clean.
My front paws are both white, but were showing signs of hunting, so I licked them thoroughly to get them gleaming again. Then I nibbled between all of my little catty-toes, and made sure nothing was on my claws.

One of my back paws is white, with little black spots. The other is completely black. Regardless, I gave them both an even licking. I had to concentrate hard on cleaning my back toes and paws: these are what I use to scramble up trees and fences, so they can get very mucky.
I did note that one of my back claws has a small crack in it. I don't really scratch my favourite scratching tree with my back claws, so hopefully the crack will grow out.

Anyway, I have to go now as it's been a very tiring day.... catty-yawwwwwwwn.

No comments:

Post a Comment