Friday 11 January 2013

Miaow, miaow, miaow, miaow

Hello catty friends and humans.

I've had a very busy week, catching up on naps, so haven't been around much (apart from a bit of happy catty-dancing on Monday).

I'm a bit bored of napping now, so intend to be up and about a bit over the next few days.

I just wanted to run something past any human readers quickly; catty readers will already understand this.

Sometimes, when we miaow, it's not for a particular reason: we don't want food, a cuddle, or to be let outside.
Sometimes we just like to chat :) I love wandering around my home chatting. I think this is because I'm part Siamese, and Siamese cats are know for being very chatty. Sometimes I like daddy to chat back to me.

So, humans, next time your cat is wandering around miaowing, miaow back at them. We like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment